Understanding Your Business
Your business is a living organisation which interacts with an outside world customers, suppliers and business partners, you have little control over. The health of your business depends on how aligned and coherent it functions within and without.
This workshop will provide you with an overview of your business, an assessment of its health as well as approaches to create an aligned and coherent organisation on the way to become successful in its market.
Please note: This workshop is for a business and best results are achieved when two, max three key persons or business partners represent a business in the workshop (workshop price is per business, not per person).
- The entrepreneur: His/her job, goals and its influence on the business;
- The lifecycle of a business and the importance of the right timing;
- A model of for your business, its components and their interaction;
- How successful your business can be and how to build it through experimentation with low risk.
Who Should Attend?
- Start-up founders who want to create a business out of their idea;
- Owners and leadership of struggling businesses who want to understand what is going wrong;
- Owners and leadership of growing businesses who have an idea about the next big thing (value proposition) to boost their business.
1 full day interactive workshop lead by EARN and our strategic partner, “Business Architect” Dr Hendrik Bohn, with 20% theory and 80% practice. The workshop is going to take place at EARN International, 116 Knopjeslaagte 385JR, M26 Main Road, Centurion, 0158. Stationary, refreshments, snacks and light lunch are provided.
Takeaways and On-going Support
After the workshop, you may opt to:
- Continue on your business design journey through intensive training through the course “Designing your successful business”;
- Receive on-going coaching and mentoring from EARN International;
- Use EARN International to perform all non-core functions for your business under your oversight.
R 9,999 per business (including 2-3 representatives per business).