Become more aware of your reciprocal relationship with the business to help you to build and manage relationships as well as improve on your personal performance.
- Build self-awareness and become aware of how personal values impact on the business.
- Calculate and improve on your locus of control according to your job requirements.
- Identify mental models and their influence for a more holistic view of your surroundings.
- Draft your plan to achieve long-lasting happiness.
- Remove distractions that ‘choke’ creativity and access your ‘flow’ mode longer.
2. Organisational awareness
- Identify reasons for resisting change and seek/give support during periods of change.
- Measure your resilience quotient and share ways to increase your resilience.
- Align with Imperial’s expectations to improve your reciprocal relationship.
- Plot your skills level to drive career salience and detect skills to access ‘flow’ more often.
3. Relationship management
- Identify various social styles and accommodate different styles to improve relationships.
- Recognise emotional spinning and manage negative emotions.
- Identify how trust is built/broken down and the financial influence when trust lacks.
- Plot your relationship map to help nurture business relationships.
- Delegate tasks to help manage personal stress and to develop others.
- Become more techno-wise to improve your personal efficiency.
- Differentiate between energy types, review your energy spending, and become purpose driven.
- Obtain insight in the effect of changing the way you’ve always done things.
- Design your wheel of life; draft an action plan to help you achieve your personal vision.
Workshop fees includes refreshments and lunch.
Facilitator: Michael Lombard